I wanted to go catch some Zs (yes- it knocked me out – LOL) after munching down this hearty awesomeness on a dish *Big Grin*, and I thought to myself – “no way Ruby, Sharing is caring” – and because I care, here goes – Thank me later *wink*
- 1 Cup White Rice (Boiled Rice)
- 1 Cup Chicken Breast Chunks
- ½ Cup blended tomatoes & Pepper mix
- 1 small white onion – chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic – finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup spinach – chopped
- 3 Tablespoons of water
Chicken Breast Stew
– In your non-stick pan, pour the coconut oil and leave to heat for 20seconds.
– Toss in the chopped onions and garlic, and stir for about 30seconds or until soft (not brown).
– Add your blended tomatoes and pepper mix, spice the sauce to your hearts content (go easy though), and stir all for another 20seconds.
– pour chopped spinach in your nonstick pan, add 3 tablespoons of water and stir for 30 seconds or until soft (don’t overcook).
Step this meal with a tall glass of fresh orange juice. When you start speaking in tongues – I’m not there o – HAHAHA